View Single Post
Old 10-12-2002, 10:13 AM
~figment of imagination~

Strolling around the house, back in my original costume, I notice lots of people really enjoying themselves. "Oh I so do love throwing parties." I say to myself as I giggle. As I past the bar I grab myself a new bottle of vodka. Swaying back and forth I step onto the dance floor and bust a move. Trying not to laugh to hard at my drunken self I slowly remove myself from the floor while taking a few more sips. Noticing that the bartender looks a bit miffed, I go and ask,"Dearest what is the matter?" In his sexiest Pirate voice he replies that he is still waiting for ice. "Don't worry I will go get it!" I stumble away towards the garage. Humming to myself along the way 'Me, and my bottle, strolling down the Avenue, Avenue Avenue.' "Well, well", I say in a joking voice, "when you two are done with the Ice Chest would you kindly take some ice to the bar." Lilith and Spidey don't answer with words and I can't tell if I even got a response. No matter, I know Lilith and she hears all. Turning to head around the house I notice a beautiful Double Yellow Beetle in the driveway. The VW girl that I am I have to go take a closer look. As I get closer I notice that Coach is in the passenger seat laying back and SLEEPING. "Oh I don't think so!!" I say as I quickly open the driver side door and hop in. I lean in and start rubbing my face all over his chest to see if I can wake him. Not a budge from my sexy Coach. So I lean in further and begin kissing his neck.