Thread: Hotel sex
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2002, 03:56 PM

I gripped his cock just below the head and slowly but firmly pulled his foreskin up and down over the ridge, pulling it back not too far to hurt but enough to make his cock grew darker, pre-cum welled from the end and rolled down the top, over the haed and onto the ridge and frenum. I continued masturbating him, his cock felt soft and velvety smooth, but hard and every now and then it twictched inmy grasp, I leaned closer my mouth inches from his cock , my hand stopped and I leaned closer smelling him, his cock now less than a finger from my mouth - my tongue licked out slowly up the underside of his head in a broad lick which narrowed until I scoped up the pre-cum into my mouth..I rolled his hard member against my face, across my cheeks, letting pre-cum leave sticky trails from his head to my face..

Then I lowered my head and took him into my mouth..he groaned and moaned "ooh fuck...) As I ever so slowly and deliberately lowered my tight lips down his straining shaft, feeling his smooth love-missile fill my mouth, his taste filled my mouth and my tonguge danced slow weaving patterns around his glans, I sank lower until he was in deep and then I withdrew all the way, to gaze at his throbbing cock, it jerked in throbbing passion and I licked him from tip to his balls and then back up in lethargic, lingering movements until my pursed lips were again around the tip of his cock...