Thread: Nursing and sex
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2006, 12:29 AM
Gone with the Wind

Oral healing

*sigh*
This incident made me (in)famous.

I was on my own time. While in Med Surg. clinicals I developed a friendship with a boy my own age who had come in for a broken leg (a Tib/fib ORIF for all the other Nurses and Medical people here) that required surgery. He was cute, and one thing led to another. We had been visiting for several days before the *ahem* incident took place. Again, I was ON MY OWN TIME, NOT IN UNIFORM (topless at the time, actually). We were both of legal age and inclination, as they say. We also went out several times after he was released from care.
My social reputation had been a little spotty due to my habits of dating (and fucking) several different people at the same time. I had not yet begun to explore 3sums and group sex, I just had a different date almost every night. It is NOT true I fucked all the male med students. Just a lot of them. Maybe 20%. None of the married ones, none of the female students at that time, as I had not yet begun to explore that part of my sexual nature. But my dating habits got me talked about, mostly behind my back.

I was relieved when the Lady Godiva costume changed my nickname from "The Naughty Nurse" to "Wicked Wanda"

WW

---Margaret Cho