Thread: Hotel sex
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2002, 04:04 PM

He smiled and his body looked great, well defined muscles and his hard cock sticking up, the tip shiny with pre-cum. I lay back and watched as he held my shaft and gently tugged at my cock, rolling the end, letting the pre-cum cover the end. His head lowered and I felt his hot breath on my cock.. he went lower, his breath on the base of my penis now, and then the incredible feeling of his tongue gliding up the underside, just stopping below the head.

His tongue snaked around the shaft, his lips mouthing my penis and then a broad lick back to the ridge, he stopped again and then ran his tongue all along the ridge. The end of my cock was going shiny and dark, pre-cum ran out in long sticky trails, I could feel my chest tightening, my nipples going hard and my anus slightly opening..., he still gripped me with one hand at the base the other pushed my legs wider and up, displaying my anus to his view. I could feel myself feeling hot and red, his tongue ran bac around my glans and then ohh so lightly and quickly flicked pre-cum from the head ..I moaned , my breathing short, slow and breathless. He stopped and looked at me " Do you want me to suck it?2 I nodded my tongue felt heavy and huge in my mouth, he slowly and carefully lowered his head and firmly took my penis into his mouth..