View Single Post
Old 01-06-2007, 07:25 PM
~*Geeky Girl*~

Awwwwww...I should've known it would be Coaster to post the first birthday wish.

mayhem1978--Thanks for taking time away from the honeymoon glow for the wishes.

DB--Your poetry skills never cease to amaze me. Never mind the fact I consider you (and Mrs. DB) good friends, no matter the distance.

IowaMan--I think you hit every topic we talked about yesterday in email in your post to this thread. Thanks so much, sweetie.

jseal, 1nutworld, jay-t, Scarecrow, imaginewithme--It's the fact I can log onto here and see heartfelt birthday wishes from people I've never met that keeps me coming back to Pixies.

Lilith--I guess I'm as old as you now.

sodaklostsoul--That was my question!

gekkogecko--I've made a note to myself to start that thread.

osuche--Just seeing you back here, safe and sound, is good enough for me. Of course, I've had some wishes come true in the last year, so I'll think long and hard about this year's wish.

Thanks to you all. ((Pixies))

"Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don't, and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, then let it, and if you have to wait for what you really want, take the time because nobody said that life would be easy. They just promised it would be worth it." ~ Unknown author