Thread: Hotel sex
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2002, 05:41 PM

His mouth felt fantastic - warm, moist and tight, his lips were lovely around my shaft and he teased my frenum and ridge, it was incredible and he almost did it by instinct, he pushed one hand between my cheeks, gently caressing but moving further behind my balls to the crease of my arse..His fingers probed for the hot, sweaty entrance, he found it and i felt pre-cum spill out into his mouth. His fingers ran circles around my anus, lightly touhing the skin, spreading my bum cheeks, he pushed me onto my back so that my legs were up and my anus was more exposed, his finger now tracing a soft feathery trail up my arse slit, hesitating ohh so lingeringly at the entrance and then back to the stem of my cock. His head bobbed more, his lips keeping a tight "O" around my cock.

I was feeling so turned on, I was losing track of everything - all I could feel was his mouth around my cock and the huge desire to feel his cock,- "I need to suck you.." I managed to blurt, he stopped and I pulled his hips "69" I breathed. He turned keeping his mouth around my cock, and cocked his leg over my head.

His cock was sticking out like a missile, I reached up and he positioned his cock next to my mouth, for a second I froze and then I hungrily took his hard, smooth cock into my mouth, i rrached up and brushed his cheeks with my palms, gently parting them. the view was incredible, there was his cock in my mouth, behind his balls tight and nestled behind them, between his lovely bum cheeks was a small, puckered anus..I sucked harder and I felt him tighten his mouth around my cock...