View Single Post
Old 01-16-2007, 09:12 PM
Suprise Me

Thanks guys... this is all so fresh that I simply can't wrap my mind around it. My office is next to where she sits. I just have to look out my door and see her and I found myself working and running across stuff and looking out my door to tell her and she wasn't there.

This is the thrid parent in the district that has died all within 3 weeks. One auto accident, one suicide and now this. Grief counselors and area priests, ministers and pastors walked the halls all day

What I am taking away from this is what most would. Appreciate EVERYONE surrounding you - not just the people you like, but also the people you don't like so well because there are others who love that person and would miss them if they were gone. Be thankful for EVERYTHING that you have. When you think things can't get any worse it really can. If you want to do something then do it ... don't wait until next week, or the week after. I am sure that I will think of more, but you guys get the idea.