View Single Post
Old 10-17-2002, 10:48 AM
~figment of imagination~

As we gravitate to the outside of the adorable Double Yellow Beetle, are lips locked together, I sit on the rounded hood. He leans in and kisses with much more force I begin to slip down. Trying not to slide completely off the hood I wrap my legs around his firm torso. "Man this guy really works out" I say to myself. All of the sudden an innocent tingling feeling pulses through my veins. I try to regain my composure. Taking my arms I wrap them around his shoulders. In a quick swop my body is lifted and carried inside the house by my strong sexy Coach. I begin to nibble on his warm neck as he continues carrying me upstairs. Gently he lays me down on my bed walking back towards the door closing and locking it. "I see you want some alone time" followed by a little giggle. He grins and strolls back to the bed in which I lay. Just before he lays down calmly he says, "I want my second wish now." Jumping up to a sitting knee position with my hands in front of me clasped, I lower my head and say, "Your wish will be my command." Looking up to receive his wish he points to my clothes and says, "Off with that costume!" Standing up on the bed I begin to slowly dance my way out of the costume. "You should chose your next wish very carefully." I say to him with a devilish grin. Knowing that he knows that I can be full of tricks I wait patiently for his next wish.