View Single Post
Old 02-15-2007, 04:39 PM
Leo was right

Something wyndhy posted in a thread about women's orgasms got me to thinking. I posted in my description that my penis gets very sensitive right after I cum. It's odd because if I cum inside of a lady it doesn't tickle when I'm pulling out. If she would decide she wants me to jerk it off into her mouth or that she wants to lick or suck me after I've pulled out, I would nearly go thru the roof when her tongue hits the head of my cock. Any other guys have a similar sensation?

Another thing I've sort of wondered, and this will sound so crazy. Can any other of you guys have an orgasm where you don't actually ejaculate?

It probably sounds stupid but here's what I mean. For some reason my body was designed to where I shoot a very small load. I'll stay hard for absolutely as long as I want after I've cum, always have been like that. The thing is though that if have say two orgasms in an hour the second one will be essentially just a few (less than 10) drops. I can stay hard after that again and have what "feels" like another orgasm but without any cum leaving my cock. It's as if I'm pulsating but nothing comes out. Still the same incredible sensations of if I actually do shoot the cum but nothing comes out.

Oh god, am I some sort of freak for bringing that up?

No love, no friendship, can cross the path of our destiny without leaving some mark on it forever. ~~ Francois Mocuriac

Confucius say, "He who masturbate into cash register come into money."

An optimist looks at the glass and says it's half full. A pessimist looks at the glass and says it's half empty. A Cubs fan looks at the glass and says, "When's it gonna spill?"

Deus Impetitio Esuritori Nullus