View Single Post
Old 02-25-2007, 01:42 PM
Sin Diesel

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyndhy
what measures do you take to avoid having to lay in those goopy, gloppy, chilly blobs of seminal fluid?
or don't you care? maybe you even enjoy the wet spot.

Hey...I detect a certain gender bias here...what makes you think it's all us guys' jizz?

I think all you ladies in committed relationships and on birth control probably got spoiled with the convenience and forgot what it's like with a man who keeps his loads sealed up on delivery! I've had to lay and sleep on tons of wet spots that were purely her juices flowing freely outta her love tunnel!

I don't mind so much, really. The afterglow of a good fuck is usually more than enough to gloss over the mess, as long as it's a negligible, average, silver dollar pancake-sized spot...and I'd also do it out of courtesy so my partner would have a dry section...but there's been times when the lady'd leave this...sopping, sticky...lake...on the sheet...

"When men worship me because of my breasts, I feel that I am an embodiment of the goddess that has become...a part of our collective human soul." — Chloe Vevrier

IrezumiKiss' "Erotique Nonstop" — original, libertine, dirty drawings for your pleasure:
FINALLY updated! 5/6/08
More 5/6/08

Irezumi Kiss' Library.com Page - a comprehensive listing of my bibliophilic erotic inspirations & other readin's whut I digs