View Single Post
Old 03-03-2007, 01:35 AM

What to make of this 2nd date issue?

Ok so first date we hit it off no prob. I got the bad news for dinner and I didn't mind it. I did mention during it though in a teasing way that she could get the bill next time though (if there was, fortunately there was one).

So we talk a little on the phone & msn and we go out again and another dinner. Now during this talk she said she'd get dinner this time :P Now right after the bill arrives on the 2nd outing, she says could you cover it and I'll get the tickets (we were going to see a movie). I waS like, in my head here, wtf...

Ladies and gents, what's your read in on this? Is this girl just too cheap or what? I don't know what her financial situation is as I don't ask but I do know that she just recently graduated from university and is working. Like come on, I graduated too and I'm working as well.

Am I reading too much into this or is there some kinda of "guy always pays" that I missed? lol.

Any advice on how I should approach it? She wants me to give her a call again but I'm kinda of hesitant now because I think she's liking me because of my $ at this point (I'm pretty certain i make more than her, but I'm no Bill Gates).