Thread: Threesome Fear
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2007, 02:22 PM
Leo was right

Never been in a threesome, only have fantasized about them...... frequently. Not sure if I could go through with one or not. In all honesty I very rarely fantasize about being with two women. It's usually a very specific one involving another man and woman.

The fantasy vs. reality thing is where I don't know if I'd be able to cross the line. I really would like to think I could do it, and doubt I'd have a problem with it being another guy but it would be the "afterwards" that I wouldn't have a clue about until it actually got there.

Just make sure you have open communication about it all. Something like this should never be done without putting the proper thought into it. At least that's the way I see it. Too many feelings could end up hurt and relationships destroyed if it wasn't truly what all involved wanted.

No love, no friendship, can cross the path of our destiny without leaving some mark on it forever. ~~ Francois Mocuriac

Confucius say, "He who masturbate into cash register come into money."

An optimist looks at the glass and says it's half full. A pessimist looks at the glass and says it's half empty. A Cubs fan looks at the glass and says, "When's it gonna spill?"

Deus Impetitio Esuritori Nullus