View Single Post
Old 03-23-2007, 09:07 AM
changed from Marvel

Send a message via AIM to marval
cheating

Well,good question.
We all know what the bible(God) says about premarital sex and adultry lets assume that He's right okay and lets look at a country that followed his will in that area; we have no more sexual issues in this country, 100%percent of all the sexually transmitted diseases in this country are gone. rape, child molestation, murder, homosexual issues, gender issues a huge % of our divorce rate and many of our emotional problems and issues are traced back to sex, all of this is gone.
I was talking to a nurse friend of mine she told me that their is a disease that they are transferring not by vaginal sex, but by oral sex and kissing (if you have the virus). They are having oral sex because it's not sex. (I wonder what president in the 90's made that thought a reality???) The disease gets in the lungs and over the next 5 to 10 years will kill our kids.
What if I am nuts and that all this is Bullshi_, what if it is nowhere near that bad? Could it be in ten years? Well take a look at the progression of these sexual issues over the last 50 years and see how these cases have increased and gottenworse year after year after year.
Question: Time or place for cheating ? I say hell no, cause you could kill yourself or somebody if you do.
What happens if im wrong, and their is no God or God does not care what we do. Even if that is true, isn't abstinence and monogamy the very best choices
for us and everybody? Why cheat, work on the relationship and if yu still have sexual issues after some serious work than maybe divorce is the right thing to do.
I not trying to am not judging anyone cause my past is just as attractive as yours and some worse. But it just seems like common sense to me, and having some self control.