Thread: How could you?
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2002, 08:50 PM
Everybody Stretch!

Oh my! *tears*

I feel like my heart bleeds for animals that are abandoned, stray, chained and only allowed a small circle to move around, beat ( I watched a local news cast of a man chasing a dog and beating him all the way into a laundry facility where a camera picked up the beating) and any kind of cruelty!

I have a few friends that have done similar things with their pets......and I couldn't believe it because before they had children.....these pets (cats and dogs) were their "children!" Oh geezzzzzzzz, I am so sad now.........

I hit a squirrel the other day and I knew I shouldn't but I looked in my rear view mirror to see if maybe, just maybe, he didn't get hurt and he was flopping all over the street and I started crying and I couldn't go back cause I knew no matter what I did it was gonna die anyway and I cried all the way to work and couldn't get the mental picture of that squirrel out of my head for days! I even have a hard time killing the common house fly! I could NEVER treat a pet (a family member) like this!

Wow! I am blown away at this story! I gotta go now!

~Thomas Dewar~