Thread: ~Surprises~
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2002, 11:41 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
His head reeled from the knock it took as he was bounced against the wall but he managed to keep on his feet. The next sensation Jim felt was familiar and instantly he became alarmed and began to protest as he felt the teeth on his zipper moving click by click. His attempt at speech was met by a firm grab of his testicles and a whispered reminder, “ No talking!” His belt was unbuckled and he could hear it being slid out of the loops, as well as feeling it being tugged. Next he felt what he could only assume was his belt being wrapped around his ankles and being cinched haphazardly. He felt handsreturning to his pants and fumbling with the button at the waist. He knew it was useless to try to run now but his instincts told him he should try. He wriggled a bit, coming to the conclusion that it would only cause him to fall flat on his face. Unfortunately his movements only aided his attackers efforts causing his slacks to slip down over his ass and down around his ankles. “Shit” he murmured.

The next sensation he felt were fingernails, long ones slipping under the elastic of his boxers and then dragging them down to his thighs. He felt a chill as his body was exposed
to the mid October breeze. His cock bristled and his testicles tightened reflexively in response to the air. His attacker’s next move was to firmly grab his cock and begin to pump it gently. Jim wanted to resist but it felt so good he did not dare for fear she would stop. Her other hand came up to cup his balls her nimble fingers massaging each orb while she continued to pump his now firm dick. As her hand would slide nearer to the tip of his cock her thumb would glide across the purple head, becoming wet in his precum making it slide even more smoothly. Next he felt her wet tongue poke into the hole at the center and he knew she was tasting him. His assumptions were confirmed when a small, “mmm” escaped from her as she turned her attention to encircling the head of his cock with the tip of her tongue, swirling it just around the edges.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas