Thread: ~Surprises~
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2002, 11:53 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Jim reached his apex fast and he feared he was soon to blow when he felt his attacker wriggle her finger past his balls til she found his tight ass. She began rubbing her spit soaked finger in a little circular motion around the rim, all the while her lips and other hand worked at stroking his stiff cock. His cock expanded to it’s maximum girth and he could hear his attacker struggling to reach the base. He could feel his cock hitting resistance as it reached the back of her throat it was then that her teasing finger gently probed, pressing into his asshole. That was all he could take, his hips began to buck, and his dick began to erupt shooting hot cum deep down her throat. His attacker pulled back a bit continuing to pump her finger in his tight hole and began to suck the thick cum from his throbbing cock onto her waiting tongue. She would alternately swallow, trying not to waste a drop he imagined. She sucked him gently til she became softer and escaped from between her now red, puffy, swollen lips. He panicked now realizing her had no clue who this was or what was to happen next. His attacker rose licking her lips and grabbed him roughly, being careful not to cause him to fall, and turned him towards the wall. She pulled back, firmly slapped him on the ass, leaned into him, whispered, “Happy Birthday Stud”, and picked the knot loose on the rope binding his wrists.

Jim writhed and wriggled till he got free, quickly pulling the cover off his eyes but it was too late. She was gone. All that she had left as evidence was the distinct smell of lavender. Now he new he recognized it as the smell from the note. He dressed and
attempted to pull himself together and return to work. When he got back up to his office on his desk lay another long box. He instantly decided that he no longer hated surprises and tore quickly at the ribbon......

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas