Thread: March Madness!
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2007, 06:32 AM
Leo was right

Hmmm, down to osuche and Lilith yet again? I suppose it's too late to organize the bra and panties match that didn't happen for the football game huh?

Not exactly sure where I stand in my pool now. I know the very worst I can be is in first place by a single point. I've got Ohio St. winning it all so if they can pull it out Monday I'd be the winner. I think there is a scenario that if Florida wins I will end up tied and it will come down to the total pts. tie breaker. I have 144 pts. for my guess. Sort of on pins and needles this time around. Any chance you can conjur up some alumni magic and help me out with this one osuche? I promise I'd share my winnings.

I can't stand watching that Noah kid from Florida play, sort of freaks me out. He reminds of a the girl I took to prom my senior year of high school. Her teeth were better and she was much prettier but there is a strong resemblance.

No love, no friendship, can cross the path of our destiny without leaving some mark on it forever. ~~ Francois Mocuriac

Confucius say, "He who masturbate into cash register come into money."

An optimist looks at the glass and says it's half full. A pessimist looks at the glass and says it's half empty. A Cubs fan looks at the glass and says, "When's it gonna spill?"

Deus Impetitio Esuritori Nullus