View Single Post
Old 10-23-2002, 11:27 AM
Pixie's Hopeless Romantic

Send a message via AIM to Miltone
"Not that I'm not already warmed up," she giggled. "But maybe a long hot shower with you and some hot tea will help."

"I like the sound of that," David answered.

With another kiss, they separated, pulled their clothes together and stood up, linking arms.

"Well, I hope that old Elwood here doesn't mind," David cracked looking down and reading the name on the headstone.

"Probably the most action he's been part of since what, October 21, 1939," Holly added with a nervous chuckle.

They walked through the cemetery toward the car arm in arm. When David held the door open for her, Holly paused before slipping inside.

"Thank you, honey," she said softly, reaching up to touch his cheek. "That was so hot!"

"Anything for you, Babe," he replied, kissing her tenderly before she got inside the car. With the images of their wild graveyard tryst still fresh, they began to talk about their plans for the party that just a few days away. They were both excited and looking forward to the event, wondering how it would turn out. David knew that anything they did together would be fun and exciting. It always had been. He took her hand and squeezed it tightly.