View Single Post
Old 10-24-2002, 03:16 PM
Jay's Babe

Send a message via Yahoo to Vintage Vixen
DRIVE

Quote:
Originally posted by dzbuster
first time i read this i thought about posting but then i would have to say that my stamina is not what it was 15 years ago. then i'd try to make myself feel better by saying that i'm more experienced and don't NEED as long to satisfy my partner and myself. hell it never was about need but a great way to spend time. so now what i have more time to try talking? yippie? although thanx for the kind words

I don't have any complaints in that area...except i wish it was more often but because of the distance in living situations it makes it difficult lol.No don't be scared lol i'm not thinkin that.
I try and make do on my downtime with toys but it just dosen't cut it for me.My sex drive is much higher now at 42 than its ever been and i definately enjoy it more but thats also because i care about ummm well you know