View Single Post
Old 06-21-2007, 03:52 PM
Grouch

I feel kind of bad becuase I posted on here while on lunch and didn't read the whole conversation.

And well, on the original subject of fuck buddies, no I don't have one, and no I don't really plan on having one in the future.

Now, when I was younger, I was stupid and had low self esteem, and every once in a while I would meet a girl, make out with her (or eat her out since that was what I got the reputation for) and on a few instances I would have sex with her just one time.

Of course, I'm not the kind of guy who has sex once and never calls again, and it's not becuase I'm some kind of hero, but like I said I was young and stupid and thought "Hey if I can have sex with her this time, maybe I will get a repeat performance or at least I made a new friend."

Of course, within a week I do find out it wasn't no strings attached sex, and it wasn't until a few years ago that I learned that the women I take on as fuck buddies tend to be drama addicts or call me up at 3 in the morning and beg me to buy them booze or for a ride to their boyfriend's, girlfriend's or baby daddy's house.

I guess I prefer the term friend with benefits. See a fuck buddy is good for only one thing, and it's still hard to not get attached with the person you last had sex with unless you are having lots and lots of it (which sadly isn't in my future). I'd prefer to just have sex with someone who is already a friend. A person who I know will respect my boundaries even if we just had sex, and knows I enjoy her company even without the sex.

Only happened once in my life so I consider myself blessed even if me and her no longer do it.