View Single Post
Old 07-14-2007, 07:43 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
You are facing several circumstances that often leave people feeling isolated. When you stack one on top of the other I am sure the loneliness is overwhelming. I would suggest you find groups in your area who have things in common with you. Many churches have Mother's Day Out type programs that would offer you son a chance to be around other kids and you a chance to meet some other moms. Of course there are social groups etc. you could look into. I know its hard to just get out there and expose yourself but its the only way people will get the chance to know you.

Of course none of that helps at night when you feel the most alone. I understand those feelings. I was a millitary wife for some time. For those times, come here and find people to talk to, just like you did.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas