View Single Post
Old 08-03-2007, 05:19 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
I have intimate relationships with people. I can't say I put "the bulk" of my emotions in any one person's hands. I am an intimate open person who has close emotional attachments to many people. Some of those attachments might be considered affairs to people who are not ok with being seriously emotionally attached in a variety of degrees to more than one person at a time. For some, sex is the physical manifestation of an emotional attachment. For some, the attachment occurs and physical expression does not.

Mr. Lil knows how I am and how deeply I feel about certain people in my life. It does not seem to have hurt my marriage. That's a good thing, because the people I love are part of what makes me...me.

P.S. to add to your comment/?

I do think that having strong relationships besides my primary one gives both of us perspective. I share conversations/worries/joys/fears, etc. with all the people who are involved in my life. It's not that one person needs a break. For me it simultaneous. I share my life with them all.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas