Thread: Let's Rodeo
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2007, 10:30 AM
Married Couple

Let's Rodeo

Prolouge

Tracy Hastings didn't hear the roar of the crowd as she rounded the last barrel and then raced her quarter horse, Stomper, to the end of the arena. She looked over her shoulder at the time clock and yelled estatically at her time; it put her in first place. But that time could still be beaten. There were three other girls who hadn't ridden yet.

Tracy exited the arena. After tying Stomper's riens to one of the many fences, she headed off to find her parents. She was too nervous to sit on her horse and watch the rest of the barrel racing alone. This was for the Youth Championship. She had been after this title for as long as she could remember. And given her age, that hadn't been for very long.

At eight, Tracy was one of the best for her age group. Everywhere she went, even here in Vegas, people were saying that she could easily become the World's Champion when she got older. Not only was she good at barrel racing, but she had a way with horses. On top of that, she was pretty and smart too. Her mother, Susan, home-schooled her and her two younger sisters, Emily and Sarah. It didn't matter where they traveled to, there was always time for school.

Tracy rounded the corner and ran into the last person she wanted to see; thirteen year old steer wrestler Quinn Webster and he wasn't alone either. As usual, his two buddies, Jacob Hampton and Ty Webb, were with him. You never saw one without the other two being close by.

"Nice ride, shorty," Quinn taunted Tracy, "it's just too bad that that old nag of your's is too slow. You could have really made good time otherwise." She placed her small hands on her hips. "What do you mean, you over sized bean pole," she huffed back, "I've got the fastest time here." "Yeah," he smirked, getting his face right down in hers, "but there's three other girls with better horses that still have to ride."

Tracy didn't even realized what she had done until she felt the throbbing in her hand, heard Quinn scream, and saw the blood pouring from his nose. "I'll get you for this Tracy," he declared as he tried desperately to stop the bleeding. She watched as Jacob and Ty walked away with him; both looking over their shoulders to glare at her.

Chapter One

Ten Years Later

Quinn Webster hurriedly made his way around the Vegas rodeo arena. As usual, Jacob and Ty were right on his heels. He climbed the fence to sit on the top railing next to some of his other rodeo buddies. "Hey Quinn," one of them sitting a few places down called, "that fiesty little thing that broke your nose ten years ago is about to ride." "So," he said, shrugging his shoulders as if he could care less. But truth be told, that was why he had hurried. He watched as Tracy and her horse flew around the barrels and then raced down the arena. He looked at her time and heard the announcer say she was now in first place. His heart swelled with pride and an unknown smile spread across his face.

For ten years now Quinn had kept up with Tracy; reading about her and her horses in various newspapers and magaiznes. Like him, she was making a name for herself in the rodeo community. Her new horse was Stomper's Pride, named after her first one. He watched her exit the arena. "I'll be back," he told his buddies as he jumped from the fence. He didn't have to look back to see Jacob and Ty silently smiling at each other. They knew that he had taken a fancy to Tracy the day she had broken his nose.

Quinn caught up with Tracy in almost the exact spot he had found her ten years ago. "Nice ride, shorty," he said; the urge to tease her was again uncontrolable. "You," she huffed as he walked towards her. Being six foot two, he towered over her by a good six inces. He smiled at her as he said, "You haven't changed a bit." But actually she had.

Quinn's eyes roamed Tracy's body. She looked nothing like that little girl he had taunted all those years ago. She was now a full grown woman of eighteen. Her hair was shoulder length and black as coal. Her eyes were brown and piercing. Her tight jeans revealed long shapely legs and well rounded ass. Her tucked in shirt was buttoned up, except for the top two buttons. Looking down at her, he could easily see her ample breasts as she drew in deep breathes. "Have you got you eyes full yet," she asked as he continued to look down her shirt. With a cocky grin on his face, he said, "Actually, I'd like to see more."

Quinn ducked just in time as Tracy's fist once again came towards his face. "Missed me that time," he teased as she stepped past him; the moment of her swing still carrying her body. Wrapping his arms around hers, he held her back close to him. "How about dinner after the rodeo," he asked. "Why," she asked, trying unsuccessfully to wiggle free from his hold. "So you can tease me some more about my horse." "No," he laughed in her ear. "So I can get to know you better. Every since you broke my nose, I haven't been able to forget you. Everytime we're at a rodeo together, you have escaped my asking you. Not this time, Tracy."

Tracy stopped her struggle. She wasn't going to let him know it, but she too had thought a lot about him over the last ten years. She too had kept up with his career and how well he was doing. And yes, she too would like to get to know the real Quinn Webster better. "Alright," she grumbled. "Mom and dad are having to leave out tonight and I was going to be alone anyway. Emily has to be in Houston in a few days for a rodeo and my next one is in Tulsa." She nearly melted when he kissed her on the neck before letting her go.

Later that evening as they waited for the food to arrive, Tracy and Quinn talked about their next rodeo. Both were headed to Tulsa. Tracy had planned to rent a horse trailer and truck and drive herself there. Quinn too was heading there alone since his friends were heading back home for some time off to heal. They decided to travel together.

The next night found them at a small motel in an rarely traveled small town. The motel was not much bigger than the town itself. Of the ten rooms, three were being remodeled, three were closed due to plumbing problems, and three were already full. "If you don't mind sharing," the old clerk said, "I'll let the two of you have the last one for half the price." "Fine," Tracy said disgustedly as she dug out her half of the money.

Tracy walked her horse before heading into the room. Quinn had been a gentleman by offering to help, but she refused it. He had at least been thinking of her by taking her belongings into the room when he did his own. She entered the small room to the sound of Quinn in the shower. She rolled her eyes as she look around the room and found that there was only one bed. "Great," she said. The sound of the shower died. Moments later Quinn stepped out of the bathroom.

Tracy's eyes were fixed on him. She couldn't believe the incredible body that he had. He was tall and lean, yet well muscled for his small frame. His skin was golden with a small patch of dark brown hair on his bare chest. She had never notice how good he looked in his jeans, but boy was she noticing now. His hair looked even darker wet. She could see playfulness in his brown eyes. The front of his jeans reavealed a very nice pacakage; one that she'd like to see close up. Damn was he hot! "How dare he be this good looking," she thought.

"Have you got your eyes full yet," Quinn asked. It was the same question she had asked him the day before. Before Tracy knew it, she answered with the same statement he had given her; "Actually, I'd like to see more." She saw him grin as he approached her. He wrapped his arms aound her waist and pulled her close to him. "Get your shower and you just might," he said. She felt his lips press against hers and she lost all will to fight him.