View Single Post
Old 09-17-2007, 08:05 PM
Sin Diesel

Wink

It was erotic story related, or something having to do with erotica. It's only been a year maybe, but I can't even remember the specifics now. All I know is that after being kicked out of another forum (having nothing to do with erotica at all) I was looking for something to appease my true, earthy, raunchy, sexual soul...and it could have been through one of the authors here having some amateur works on another site and then just linked to this one.

Haven't regretted it in the least! If it wasn't for coming to this site — during a time of sea change in my life — I may not have re-ignited my erotic art endeavors, and now I have a brand new focus for myself and my passions I can feel that is attainable.

"When men worship me because of my breasts, I feel that I am an embodiment of the goddess that has become...a part of our collective human soul." — Chloe Vevrier

IrezumiKiss' "Erotique Nonstop" — original, libertine, dirty drawings for your pleasure:
FINALLY updated! 5/6/08
More 5/6/08

Irezumi Kiss' Library.com Page - a comprehensive listing of my bibliophilic erotic inspirations & other readin's whut I digs