Thread: Her
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2007, 08:26 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Her

Do you know one like her? She's the woman that all the men insist they would have nothing to do with. They can see through her transparent ways. They claim they never would get involved with someone like her who is so self-involved and self-centered. They say it would be hell to be her man, the one she cucks while she contemplates bedding other men. They speak of her as conceited or even neurotic.

But...

if she bats her eyes and smiles their way, they go weak in the knees and fall at her feet.

Do you know this woman?

I've known her my whole life. When I say her, I mean a variety of her(s). She's the same woman just in different bodies and men who seem to be rational and even intelligent will give up everything just for a few seconds of her attention. Why? What is it that these women possess? In all regards they are not typically even a nice person, not necessarily smokin' hot, and the men know she doesn't play for keeps but still they are temporarily blinded by the thought that she may for one instant consider them worthy. It's not confidence because these women are usually very shallow and insecure so what magic spell do they know that us mere mortal women werenever taught?

Tell me have you known a woman like this?

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas