View Single Post
Old 10-18-2007, 08:25 AM
1 of 8,111,103,258

Quote:
You walk across the parking lot, unlock your car and get inside. You start the engine and shift into Reverse. When you look into the rearview mirror to back out of your parking space, you notice a piece of paper stuck to the middle of the rear window.

Thanks for the heads up DB. ................................BUT, I have scratch my head each time I run this sequence in my mind.

Most parking lots have rows of cars parked nose-to-nose and most garages place all the vehicles nose-to-wall, both leaving you the exiting traffic lane as your path of approach to your car, no? Unless you were backed into your place, you would have to walk past the rear of the car and just the fact that it is public parking and not your drive way, you normally would give the car at least a quick visual to be sure it's the right one and glad it's still there. Don't you usually remove any hand bills or advertizements as you walk past?

Again, thanks for the warning about another way they are using to tag us, but I don't think I'd depend on this ploy to get a car to stop and vacate with the engine running.

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world