View Single Post
Old 11-16-2007, 01:10 PM
mystic spirit

Send a message via AIM to wanderingsoul
Quote:
Originally Posted by WildIrish
She didn't "get away"...she ran away.

LOL Yeah, that she did.

Thanks everyone for your advice! I was in a weird place when I wrote all that. I was just really stressed out and confused. I've been doing a lot of thinking and remembering. I remembered how we always argued about what tv show to watch or what music to listen to. I don't have to worry about that with Leah. I mean sure, she'll rope me in to "watching" the gilmore girls every once in a while but we already agreed that I'm welcome to take a nap during those times. How great is that!

Another thing is that with Laura, I always felt that I was settling because I could never get anyone better. I have NEVER thought that way about Leah. If anything, I wonder why a smokin hot babe like her would be with a slob like me.

I think I just wanted to open myself up to the possibility of me and Laura getting back together. The truth of the matter is that I don't want that. I don't want that at all. I would be settling again and that was the dumbest thing I've ever done and I WON'T do it again. I love Leah now, Laura had her chance so I guess it's her turn to think about the one who got away.

POW/MIAs - No Will Never Be Forgotten

Karma can be a bitch, so don't make her mad!

Politeness counts.

The definition of a gentleman/lady is someone who does all the he/she can do to make the people around them as happy and comfortable as possible

Life's a bitch but it's all gotta be for something. If you keep faith in that, everything will be okay.

Every once in a great while, you just gotta kick a little ass!