Thread: Detention
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2007, 11:11 AM

Cool Misty's back

After her mom leaves the school Misty settles into her routene later after lunch in Home economics their teacher was out. The classroom door was open. The girls were checked on ocasionally Misty hung around the door when she spoted Mikey walking to the rest room "Hey stud whats up?" Surprised to see her I get excited to see her then I get horny. Hey sexy when did you get out of the pen?" "Last night" I look her over mainly at her big tits pressing againest her shirt coverd by a flanel shirt then down her legs wearing tight jeans and white LA.Gears. "Come on in here and join us girls."She takes my hand about 10 girls look at me. "Mikey were going to play a game I'll be the Sheriff and Shirley annd the rest of these girls are my deputies. And your under arest." "Why I did'nt do anything ." "You fucked my momma and my best friend and Im gonna punish you for that." "Shirley search him" "Hands on your head" she barked I went along with it she run her hands all over my body it felt weird being watched by these girls but erotic especialy when she grabed my cock and squeezed it "ooh he's got something hard in his pants" Staci,Shelly,Melinda gather around me. Shirley's searching my pants down at my feet I watch her start unlaceing my shoes Staci grabs my shirt Shelly grabs my pants in less than a miniute im striped naked hand cuffed,gagged. Then I see Misty holding a paddle. The girls hold me down while Misty strikes my ass several times. "Lets go " Naked,humiliated they take me outside and put me in Shirley's car and take me to Misty's house into her bedroom they take turns hiting me with a belt. They both dominate me untill my ass is completely red. They stop a miniute I here them open a dresser drawer Shirley holds me down on the bed I feal 2 slick fingers finger my ass then a dildo is slowly worked in and out. I here a camera snaping pictures and the bright flash going off. A variety of sex toys are used loosening me up. "Ok stud your gonna realy like this" Misty strips down to her socks and straps on a cock mounts me and fucks me untill I shit all over her ed. "Damn it you son of a bitch you shit all over the place." She drags me to the floor takes the gag out stradles my face spreading her ass cheeks ."Lick my ass you bastard" I obeyed her comands I look over to the side seing Shirley topless she kicks her shoes off her jeans,panties off like Misty she leaves her socks on. Misty moves to my cock. She gets on it lowering her sloppy wet gaped out cunt over it taking all my cock inside her she rides me hard bucking wildly. Shirley sat on my face I ate her out she also went wild grinding on my face. With one big thrust I shot my load filling my girlfriends pussy up my cum leaks out as she continues to ride me untill she cums. Then Shirley cums all over my face. We all3 collapse. A few miniutes later Misty removes my hand cuffes. We all 3 take a shower. I fuck Misty once more while Shirley video tapes us. "Ok ya'll get out of here before momma gets home Shirley drives me home luckly no one was home yet since I was still naked I give her a high five and she drives away.