Thread: Busted
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2008, 12:13 PM

The Heat in the night part#2

Misty sat smoking a cigarette watching Shirley geting fucked. When Brad walked in. Also a beefed up muscle head she was instantly turned on. "Hi Im Brad" extending his hand she takes it in hers. "Im Misty" Still naked except for her heel's,stockings he can't help but stair at her busty big tits and neatly shaved pussy noticeing his atention she asks "Can Brad join us? "Hell yea" Ron,Rob yelled Misty quickly lead Brad to the bed stripped him of his black T shirt runing her hands over his muscular abs,chest she anxously started geting his jeans,underwear down "Damn" she stairs at his fat hanging cock taking it in her small soft hand and strokes it gently. She takes it in her mouth as far as possible gently sucking him before reaching for some Ky. she lubes him up and gets in the doggie position. He slowly inserts his cock "Oh Shit" she squeels as he makes his first strokes. She loosens up "Fuck me harder" he grabs her ass and pounds her. Ron,Rob want to join in. "We all gonna fuck you now Bitch." Rob lays next to her Brad pulls out flipping her over Rob guides his cock up her ass Brad gets back in her pussy. Ron alternates between her mouth and Shirley's puss. Kelli continued working the cameras "This is awsome" seeing 3 dicks at once stretch this slut out. miniutes later they pull out and cover her in cum. Exausted they collapse.After a rest Shirley, Misty make their way to the shower and get cleaned up. As they get dressed and return The guys are watching the movie. "Girls this is excellent just what we wanted" giving them each an emvelope with five grand in cash. "Do ya'll want to make more?" Brad asks "What you got in mind?" "Take my car to Sparta make a pickup at the Sparta Motel and come back" "Pick up what" "I can't tell you but I'll match the five grand you just made."" Hell yea" Brad gives them directions and a large emvelope and the keys to a black chevy nova They leave an hour later they arive in the small country town. "I got a bad fealing about this" Shirley says "Don't be a cunt it's gonna be all right." They find the motel and drive around back finding room #34 she backs in a black man comes out she hands him the emvelope and the trunk key 3 more black men load their trunk. He returns her key "Ya'll ladies be careful out their" Misty cranks up and leaves.
She slowly drives through town stoping at every stop sign and every red light they get out of town. "See I told you it would be ok." "yea I guess" a mile later blue lights appear behind them. "See this is the kind of shit I was talking about" Misty pulls over and gets her license ready