View Single Post
Old 03-09-2008, 11:12 AM
Writer & Author

The Essence of Love--Part Three

Walking across the foyer, I closed the door behind them and then carried the basket of dirty clothes out to the washroom. I had the house cleaned and the laundry washed by ten o'clock. My wife would now be able to make love to Jonathan on clean sheets when they returned home later in the evening.

Since I more or less had the rest of the night to myself, I decided to do some writing on my computer. I went to my bedroom, sat down at the small desk in the corner and turned on the computer. I'd been working on a short story for the last week about a hitchhiker trying to catch a ride on a deserted piece of beach highway...a highway that was supposedly haunted by the ghost of a woman who'd died in a car crash years before. I had two pages left to write and had figured out a twist for the ending that would surprise the reader.

By the time my wife and her lover got home, I had the first draft of the story finished. I was in the process of proof-reading it when I suddenly heard the front door open and the sound of voices downstairs. I could hear Carolyn laughing happily at something that had been said. A few minutes passed before they started up the staircase.

"My bedroom is down there," Carolyn said to him as they came up into the upstairs hallway. "I need to see how Daniel is doing."

"Don't be long," Jonathan said.

"I won't."

I turned around in the chair at my desk as Carolyn walked into my bedroom, looking beautiful and sexy.

"How did the evening go?" I asked.

She came over and stood beside me. "We had dinner at Sergio's," she said, "and then we went dancing at C2K.

"Sounds like you had a good time."

"It was wonderful!" Carolyn then bent over and kissed me lightly on the cheek. "Did you get all of the cleaning done? I hope so. I don't want to have to whip you in front of Jonathan."

"The laundry's done and the house is clean for another week."

"You're such a good slave."

"I also finished the first draft of No Hitchhiking."

"When can I read it?" she asked.

"I need to do a quick rewrite to polish it up and correct any mistakes," I said. "It should be ready by tomorrow night."

"Listen, I want you to go downstairs to the kitchen and get the bottle of Asti out of the refrigerator. Open it, then put the bottle in a bucket of ice and bring it up to the bedroom with two glasses."

"Yes, ma'am."

Carolyn took my right hand and placed it on her leg as she kissed me again. I felt the impression of garter tabs beneath the skirt. I found myself becoming aroused as her lips moved slowly to my mouth. I could feel the tip of her tongue pressing forward, exciting me with its eagerness. My hand gradually worked its way under her skirt, sliding up the sheer nylon to the warm flesh of her thigh. I suddenly felt Carolyn's hand on the crotch of my jeans, making sure that I still had the chastity device on and that I was helpless to satisfy my craving for release. Pulling her lips away from mine, but keeping her hand pressed firmly on the CB-200 that kept my cock a prisoner, she stared into my eyes with an intensity that startled me.

"You know that I love you?" she whispered gently.

"Yes."

"When you hear the sounds of Jonathan making love to me tonight, I want you to picture him in your mind, buried deeply within my body, bringing me unbelievable pleasure, and satisfying me in ways few other men have been able to do."

"Yes, Mistress."

Carolyn released her hold on me and straightened back up. I watched as she turned around and walked out of my room, her hips swishing seductively. Taking a deep breath, I rose to my feet and went downstairs to get the bottle of white wine for my wife and her new lover.

Entering the kitchen, I immediately went to the refrigerator and took out the cold bottle of Asti Spumanti. I removed the tin foil from the top of the bottle and then unwound the wire netting around the cork. Carefully popping the cork so that none of wine ran out, I set the bottle down on the counter and reached up to one of the top cabinets. I pulled out a metal tray and ice bucket. I put the bottle into the bucket, then took out four trays of ice cubes from the freezer and emptied them one by one into the bucket. That would keep the wine cold for a few hours. I took two wine glasses from the cabinet and then carried everything upstairs to my wife's bedroom.

I knocked on the partially closed door and heard the sound of Carolyn's voice telling me to come in. Pushing the door open with my foot, I entered the room and saw my wife sitting on the end of her bed. She sat there in her slip, leaning back with her legs crossed as a naked Jonathan knelt in front of her and passionately kissed her left foot. I caught a brief glimpse of her stocking tops as I walked across the room and put everything down on her dresser bureau.

"Pour me a glass of wine, Daniel," she said.

I took the bottle out of the bucket and poured my wife a glass of chilled wine. Replacing the bottle back inside the bucket of ice, I carried the glass over to her. She took it from me and sipped at the wine, her eyes never leaving my face.

"Kiss me," she ordered.

I bent down, put my hand behind her head and pulled her close to me. I kissed her softly on the lips. To my surprise, the kiss quickly turned into something more passionate and erotic. I heard Carolyn moan with pleasure as our tongues probed each other's mouths. I could feel myself becoming sexually aroused again and wondered what my wife was up to. When Carolyn finally broke off the kiss, she stared up at me with a smile of delight upon her face. She then glanced down at Jonathan and the smile grew bigger. I turned to see what she was looking at.

Her lover was still on his knees, kissing her foot like a true submissive. What I hadn't noticed before was that he had a huge erection jutting out before him. I found myself both impressed and intimidated by the sheer size of his sexual organ, suddenly understanding why my wife was hoping for a long-term relationship with him.

I also understood why she'd ordered me to kiss her in front of her nude lover. Carolyn had wanted me to see the size of his erection, knowing the psychological affect it would have on me. She knew, as only a woman can, that when I returned to my bedroom, it would be impossible for me not to picture his large penis penetrating her vulva, filling her completely, carrying her to a new level of sexual abandonment that I'd only dreamed about.

There were few things that could make me feel more submissive or insecure than in knowing just how much sexual pleasure another man was giving my wife. As her cuckoled husband and slave, it was a humiliation that I was required to deal with on a regular basis.

"You may go," Carolyn said to me.

I looked at her and saw the recognition of my plight in her eyes. She offered me a small smile to lighten the pain I was experiencing as a cuckolded husband. Standing back up, I walked out of the room and closed the door behind me.

I went back downstairs and got a glass of milk and a box of Famous Amos cookies. I carried the snack back up to my room and sat down in front of the computer to start on the rewrite of my story. I wrote for nearly thirty minutes, smoothing out the sentence structure and making corrections as I came across them.

It was the sound of my wife and Jonathan making love that finally caused me to stop writing. Carolyn's bedroom was only twenty feet down the hall from mine and the walls were paper thin. I'd also left my bedroom door open.

Since my wife was extremely passionate and vocal during sex, it came as no surprise that I'd be able to hear her from my room. I got up from the desk and stepped out into the hallway where the sounds of their lovemaking were more audible. I could actually hear Jonathan grunting with effort as he drove his manhood repeatedly into my wife. It wasn't long before she had her first orgasm. Her voice rose to a fever pitch as she cried out in a state of wild ecstasy.

I couldn't stop myself from picturing Jonathan on top of her, driving his large cock into her body with long, deep thrusts as his buttocks pumped up and down. I could see Carolyn's stocking covered legs wrapped tightly around his lower back. I could hear her voice as she whispered to him not to hold back, to let it happen, to cum inside of her. Jonathan's ejaculation would be hard and powerful. His sperm would literally fill my wife's womb.

The images in my mind put me in an acute state of sexual heat. Turning around, I left the door open as I went back into my room. I switched off the overhead light and lay down on the bed. I could still hear them quite vividly from where I was.

The hours passed.

It was almost two o'clock in the morning when Jonathan finally left. I was a little surprised by his departure. I'd actually expected him to spend the night with my wife.

I listened as they walked down the staircase, talking softly to one another. The front door was opened, then a minute of silence followed before it was finally closed. I pictured them kissing and saying goodnight, their hands lingering for a few seconds on the body of the other.

I held my breath as Carolyn came back up the steps. I was filled with a sense of avid anticipation. She entered my bedroom and stood just inside the doorway, looking quietly at me. I could see that she had a robe on.

"Do you want to sleep with me?" she asked.

"Yes," I said.

As I got off the bed and began to remove my clothes, Carolyn turned around and went back to her room. I followed her a minute later, ready to be her lap dog.

The lights were off in the master bedroom. Still, I could see my wife snuggled up under the covers of her bed. I climbed into the bed beside her, feeling the wet sheets beneath me and placed my left arm around her stomach. She quickly turned over and pressed up against my body. I could sense the urgency in her as she kissed me hard on the mouth.

Jonathan had brought my wife to a number of orgasms, but she still wasn't completely satisfied. There was a need in her that only I could fulfill, and I knew exactly what it was.

Pulling the covers aside, Carolyn took my head and pushed it down to the junction of her body. Her legs parted for me. She guided me to the source of her power, arching her pelvis upward as I lowered my mouth to her mons veneris.

I could smell the muskiness of recent sex. I kissed her pelvic bone and ran my tongue lightly over the pubic area. I unexpectedly felt her hand pressing down on my head, urging me to go lower, to please her in a way that only a slave could. I moved downward and pressed my mouth to the lips of her labia, spreading them apart with my tongue, pushing inward as I searched for her clitoris. I could already taste the semen of her lover. There was a lot of it oozing out of her pussy. I located Carolyn's tiny bud of rapture and began to focus all of my attention on stimulating her with the tip of my tongue. She loved having me go down on her after making love with another man. My willingness to do it strengthened her position as Mistress of the house. It also demonstrated my eagerness to please her in whatever way was demanded, proving that I not only loved her, but that I wanted to be her slave in every sense of the word.

"Can you taste him?" Carolyn asked as she pressed her body hard against my face.

"Yes," I said.

"Good."

Burying my face back into the wet vortex of her womanhood, I began to once again lick her clitoris. I could feel her thighs gripping the sides of my head, holding me firmly in place so that I couldn't escape. The hand on the back of my head increased its pressure. Her pelvis began to grind against my mouth with an insistence that demanded total satisfaction.

"Yes," my wife moaned. "That's it!"

I needed no encouragement with what I was doing. I knew Carolyn and what she enjoyed. Jonathan might be well endowed, but I was an expert in orally servicing my wife, pleasing her for hours at a time with my tongue, causing her to have numerous orgasms that were as powerful as the ones she had during intercourse. I did this with no thought toward my own gratification. I was a slave to my Mistress and this was one of the ways I showed my devotion to her.

"Ahhh!" she suddenly cried out, gripping my head with both hands, holding me solidly in position so that I couldn't move until the ecstatic waves of pleasure coursing through her body ended their shivering journey.

When the first orgasm gradually faded away, she rolled me over onto my back and then straddled my face, riding my tongue to a second orgasm of hot intensity. We stared into each other's eyes as her pelvis ground into my mouth with a force that was almost frightening. I felt more of Jonathan's cum running down into my opened mouth, and I swallowed it, knowing that was what my wife expected.

For the next hour, I continued to service Carolyn with my tongue, bringing her to several more explosive orgasms. When she was finally satisfied with my performance as a slave, not to mention worn out, we snuggled into each other's arms and waited for sleep to overtake us.

"You know that I'll never love another man as much I do you," she said in the darkness of the bedroom.

"Yes, I do," I said.

"I can certainly see us growing old together."

"We're perfect for each other."

"Don't ever worry about one of my lovers taking me away from you," my wife said with utter conviction. "It'll never happen. You're the most important person in my life and no matter how badly I treat you, it's always done with a degree of love. I know what you need as a slave, and I intend to give it to you, darling."

"I know."

Carolyn turned over with her back to me and I pressed up against her like a spoon, wrapping my arm around her body and kissing her tenderly on the bare shoulder.

Sleep arrived sometime later and we drifted into the realm of dreamtime, conscious only of our pure love for each other.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------