View Single Post
Old 03-15-2008, 11:20 AM
Writer & Author

The Essence of Love--Part Five

Closing the door behind me, I went into the kitchen and got a bucket out from underneath the sink, along with a plastic bottle of Spic and Span, a sponge, a used toothbrush, a pair of rubber gloves and a handful of dry towels. I poured some of the cleaner into the bucket, put the bucket under the sink faucet and turned on the hot water. As the bucket slowly filled with water, I carried the chairs to the kitchen table out into the hallway. I came back into the kitchen and thought about my battle plan. Turning off the water, I decided that it might be best to start from the far side of the kitchen and gradually work my way back toward the hall.

I carried the bucket of hot, sudsy water over there, laid a towel down on the floor so that I could kneel on it, then went back to the kitchen counter and got the other towels, the sponge and the toothbrush.

This is a job for a slave! I thought, smiling to myself.

I was two-and-a-half hours into the job and just about finished when I heard the front door open, followed by the sound of voices. A minute passed, then I heard two pairs of footsteps coming down the hallway. Glancing behind me, I saw Carolyn and a man, who I assumed was Richard, stopping at the entrance to the kitchen.

"This is Daniel, my husband," Carolyn said to her new boyfriend.

I took off the rubber glove on my right hand and then stood up to shake hands with him.

"I’m Richard," he said, taking a step into the kitchen and extending his hand out to me. "It's nice to meet you."

"Same here," I said as we shook hands.

"You’ve done a wonderful job on the floor," my wife said.

"That’s what a slave’s for," I said.

"Yes, it is," she stated. "Now, why don’t you come into the living room and make us a couple of drinks for us, darling?"

I nodded my head, took off the other glove, dropped both of the gloves onto the floor and followed them down the hallway and into the living room. As Carolyn and Richard made themselves comfortable on the sofa, I walked over to the far side of the living room where the bar was located.

"What would you like to drink?" I said.

"I’ll have a whiskey sour," Richard said.

"And I’ll have a gin and tonic," Carolyn replied.

As I made the drinks, they started talking to each other as if I wasn’t there in the room with them. Carolyn explained in detail about our marriage, telling Richard that she was the Mistress of the house and free to date whomever she desired. I, on the other hand, was the slave and not permitted to have sex without her explicit permission. In fact, she kept my penis locked up in a chastity device so that I couldn't masturbate whenever she was out on a date. My wife told him about our dungeon in the basement and the things she’d often do to me as punishment and for her pleasure. He seemed curious about our Mistress and slave relationship and asked a number of poignant questions.

All of this was naturally stuff I would have thought she'd have told him in the e-mails, or least on their date tonight when they were at Cleopatra’s Barge.
Of course, knowing Carolyn, she probably wanted to humiliate me a little bit by going over these things in my presence. That would certainly help him to understand the scope of our relationship and my place in this sexual triangle.
It would also make him feel more comfortable in taking another man’s wife, especially with the husband not too far away.

I finished with the two drinks. As I stepped out from behind the bar and walked over to hand them their drinks, I saw that Carolyn’s leather skirt had slid up quite a bit, revealing a considerable amount of thigh. I also noticed that Richard had his right hand resting nonchalantly on her left leg. When I handed my wife her drink, he began to move the tips of his fingers along the inside of her thigh, teasing her with his touch. She looked up at me with a playful smile on her face and then uncrossed her legs to allow him greater access.

"You can set my drink down on the coffee table," Richard said.

As I set the glass of whiskey on the table, I watched as his hand slid casually between my wife’s legs. She then turned sideways on the couch and reached over to kiss him passionately on the lips. As the kiss continued, he quickly switched hands, placing his left one fully against the crotch of her pantyhose, gently rubbing the soft mound of cotton that hid the portal to her soul. Carolyn wasted no time in grabbing hold of the huge erection in the front of his pants with her right hand, stroking it with an urgency that left no doubt in anyone’s mind exactly what she wanted.

I went back into the kitchen to finish my work. It would be a lie if I said that I didn’t have an erection of my own as I knelt back down on the tiled floor. What I’d seen had excited me. That was the whole idea. My wife was playing to me, her willing audience. It certainly added to her excitement when she knew that I was either watching or listening to her lovemaking.

We are such a wicked couple! I thought to myself.

It took twenty more minutes to complete the job. As I stood up at the entranceway to the kitchen and stretched my back, I suddenly heard the sound of Carolyn moaning with obvious pleasure. I could also hear Richard vaguely saying something to her.

I walked quietly down the short hallway, stuck my heard around the corner and looked into the living room.

I saw Carolyn and Richard lying on the floor, having sex. My wife was on the bottom with her skirt bunched up around her waist. Her blouse was unbuttoned down the front and her brassiere had been pulled down below her firm breasts so that her new lover could kiss and fondle them. It appeared to me that Richard had anxiously torn out the crotch of her pantyhose in order to penetrate her more quickly. She was still wearing them and he was on top, between her legs with his pants and underwear draped around his ankles, thrusting his hard cock as deeply into her as he could.
Her stocking covered legs were pulled up along the sides of his body like question marks to give him greater access, to allow him to fill her as fully as possible.

I could hear my wife saying to him, "Do it!" She kept repeating it to him over and over again, urging this man to fuck her harder and to ejaculate his load of semen into the wet confines of her womb.

Carolyn’s face was turned in my direction, but her eyes were closed. I saw an expression of intensity etched across her flushed features and knew that she was enjoying what was being done. She was totally in the moment, her body responding to millions of years of evolution.

I was surprised when her eyes suddenly opened. There was a dream-like quality in them that told me an orgasm was imminent. The expression on her face said it all. She was engulfed within a rapture of incredible pleasure as Richard took her right there in the living room, knowing that her husband was in the nearby kitchen, on his hands and knees, scrubbing the floor for her like a slave.

If the female species eventually had their way, this would be the plight of all husbands. It wouldn’t matter to those of us who thrived on being cuckolded by their wives and wanted to serve them on our hands and knees as true submissives; but, for other men, it would be paramount to a prison sentence with the wife assuming the role as warden.

In time, Carolyn’s eyes focused enough to see me standing at the entranceway, watching as another man took her. A slight smile began to form on her lips as she gripped Richard more tightly with her arms and legs. Slowly, her eyes closed again.

"Yesss!" my wife screamed, shaking her head wildly as an immense orgasm exploded within her mind and body. She held onto her lover for dear life, riding the waves of ecstasy, feeling the thrusts of his organ increase in speed as it drove deeper into her. "Do it now!"

Richard needed no encouragement. He was already at the point of no return. Arching his back, he drove his erection one last time into my wife, burying it up to the hilt, filling her completely, ejaculating his seed into the core of her being, bringing her to one more orgasm with the power of his manhood.

"Ohhhhh, God," Carolyn moaned.

It was time for me to go back into the kitchen. I did so, emptying the bucket of dirty water into the sink and then putting everything back into the cabinet below. I carried the chairs into the kitchen and placed them around the table. After that, I didn’t know what to do. There was no way for me to get upstairs without going through the living room, and I didn’t want to disturb my wife and her new lover. So, I simply sat down at the table and waited.

Thirty minutes must’ve passed before I finally heard the front door being opened and then a few seconds later being closed. Getting up from the kitchen table, I walked down the hall and met Carolyn coming towards me. She’d smoothed her skirt back down, but her blouse was still unbuttoned.

"I saw you watching us," she said, smiling at me. "I should you whip for that."

"Promises, promises," I said.

"Wait till you get home from work on Saturday night and I have you hanging by your wrists in the dungeon. You’ll be singing a different tune then."

"I hope so."

Carolyn and I had different days off. Her weekend was on Thursday and Friday, and mine was on Sunday and Monday. My weekend was usually spent cleaning house and washing clothes, while hers was spent having fun and going out on dates. She liked it that way.

"That’s was fun," she said.

"Will you be seeing him again?"

"What do you think, darling?"

"Yes."

"Richard’s coming over tomorrow," she said with avid anticipation in her voice. "He’s going to spend the afternoon making love to me. That should give you something to think about while at work."

"I probably won’t get a thing done all day."

Carolyn moved into my arms and kissed me softly on the lips.

"Let’s go upstairs," she said. "I’m still terribly aroused. I need to feel your tongue between my legs, pleasing me as only a good slave can.

"As you wish."

We went upstairs to my wife’s bedroom. I thought she was going to undress, but I was wrong. She pulled her skirt up to her waist and sat down on the end of the bed with her legs spread apart.

"Get down on your hands and knees," she ordered.

I obeyed my Mistress.

"Now, crawl over here and beg for this."

I crawled to my wife with head bowed in submission.

"Please, Mistress," I begged. "Allow me the pleasure of serving you in whatever way you demand."

"You may place your mouth to my body and service me with that tongue of yours."

I moved between Carolyn’s legs, kissing the inside of her thighs as I slowly worked my way to the tear in her pantyhose. As I placed my lips to the moist wetness of her vagina, I tasted her new lover’s semen for the first time. It was salty and pungent, and there was a lot of it. My wife moaned as she gripped the back of my head with her hands and pulled me into her, demanding absolute satisfaction. I serviced her for nearly an hour, bringing her to several intense orgasms. We finally ended up on the floor with her riding my face like a mad woman, commanding me to eat all of it, which I did.

Afterwards, I ran a hot bubble bath for her. I lit some perfumed candles and put on some soft space music by Steve Roach. When she was resting comfortably in the water, I saved her legs and then bathed her with a sponge.

"What are you going to do about the date you had planned with Jonathan?" I asked as Carolyn stepped out of the tub.

"I’ll switch it to a different night," she said. "There’s a chance Richard might end up staying over tomorrow. It’ll be better if I simply reschedule things with Jonathan."

I took a towel and began to dry her off. When I was finished, we went back into the bedroom and I gave her a massage, using an expensive body lotion to keep her skin from becoming too dry in the desert heat. She gradually drifted off to sleep while I was working on her legs. Not wanting to wake her, I covered Carolyn with the bedspread and then turned off the light in the bedroom.

Returning to my room, I went to bed with thoughts of tomorrow on my mind. I felt aroused with the knowledge that Richard would be making love to my wife all afternoon while I was at work. It somehow seemed perfect. I knew that other people would probably have a hard time understanding our marriage.

Carolyn and I, however, had the perfect relationship:

There was never a fear of adultery. I wanted my wife to have her affairs. It helped to fulfill our own sexual fantasies beyond our wildest dreams. Each of us was therefore getting exactly what we needed and desired from the marriage. There were no secrets between us. We knew the darkest areas of each other’s mind and it was okay. We never had to worry about rejection or feel insecure. Last, but not least, I worshipped my wife and would gladly die to protect her.

How many women could say that about their husbands?

Not many.

I took a deep breath and attempted to relax. There was to be no sexual release for me tonight. I forced myself to shift my thoughts away from her and Richard and to think about other things. After fifteen minutes of counting sheep, I enterrd the graceful state of dreamtime.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------