View Single Post
Old 04-27-2008, 09:28 PM

hey all...its been a minute

Not sure if im looking for advice or just venting a bit. Either way...here goes. I got out the military almost a year ago and have been pressing through nursing school for my RN ever since. Schools hard....but im focused and determined to get through it. Theres not really anyone here I am too interested in and I am really not looking to stay home in upstate NY any longer than necessary...just using the area as a means to an end...a new career in somewhere else.

In my spare time I play world of warcraft which is semi-partial to this post. Theres a girl I have gotten to know over the past year through that game who lives up in michigan. we talk alot and have gotten semi-romantic despite the fact we havent even met officially. I've been bogged with school here and shes a hospice RN who doesnt get enough time off. In theory were meeting up sometime this summer...though it isnt set in stone. She is having alot of personal issues she's going through too...so im not pushing anything.

She recently said shes pretty sure shes falling in love with me...which i think is nothing short of amazing...but its kind of eating at her cus she still has some unresolved feelings of an ex she dated for 14 years that shes not sure how to deal with. Neither of us have done anything like this before (online relationships and such)...and I am still focused on gettin school done before i pursue anything. But I do like this girl. Guess its more of a wait and see...hopefully once the summer hits anyho...thats whats up with me lately.