View Single Post
Old 07-15-2008, 09:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilith
Personally, I liked the story but not the underlying message that you can treat a BBW like shit because she has to take what she can get. That was degrading and not in the sexy way some BDSM stories are told. I am a big person so I am biased. On the other hand, you did continue to refer to how talented and appreciated she was. I think it all came off a little convoluted which I know for some will work, as it comes off as inner conflict/turmoil.

I like the idea of a business traveler who has a favorite "go to" girl when he reaches different cities. Maybe you could make this a series??? MFF in Austin, Boi in Philadelphia, Sub in Boston, Mistress in Miami...

I didnt mean for it to sound like she was taking all she could get. I was more eluding to the fact that this particular woman would do anything to please me because she wants me to leave my wife for her, and yes this is a true story and I have only changed her name and the city she lives in. I don't mean to offend BBW anywhere. They are some of the sexiest women in the world and they should all know that. Thanks for your feedback and I hope my next story, if I write one, treats you a little better.