Thread: Big or Small ??
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2008, 03:48 AM
unregistered mutt. woof!

Don't need a poll for this one. It's closed anyway.
It's all about sensitivity and the persons sensuality. The nipples and areolas are either sensitive, more sensitive, or less sensitive. Now that sensitivity is established, it's into the senses for the real deal to come down. The mind and one's sensuality. How do I respond to the touch? Is it ticklish, painful, annoying, exciting? There are so many ways for the nerve centers in the brain to give sensory interpretations that it's entirely possible to just have an orgasm over it!
Adage: 2 things are certain in life; Death & Taxes. Therefore; God & Beelzebub had a meeting to fix the problem. A mighty storm prevailed for ages until finally they ended the storm with the agreement: From now on Anyone whom chooses doesn't have to die. "Everyone wins said Beelzebub. You get an eternally grateful bunch of worshippers praying forever for lower taxes as I goad & prod them forever with higher & higher taxation."