View Single Post
Old 08-13-2008, 08:37 PM
unregistered mutt. woof!

I believe in monogamy. Not for me however. I'm not sure what to believe about polygamy. Is it not emotionally or spiritually healthy? It's illegal, for mainstream religion's controlling interest. It if were to be legalized, I suppose I'd have no question about it. Polyamory is the way of love. I believe open love is essential in my human sensuality. It encourages me to be transparent, more open, honest and truthful.
Adage: 2 things are certain in life; Death & Taxes. Therefore; God & Beelzebub had a meeting to fix the problem. A mighty storm prevailed for ages until finally they ended the storm with the agreement: From now on Anyone whom chooses doesn't have to die. "Everyone wins said Beelzebub. You get an eternally grateful bunch of worshippers praying forever for lower taxes as I goad & prod them forever with higher & higher taxation."