View Single Post
Old 08-16-2008, 11:40 PM
Lusting Horny Pixie

Tips needed: Ass play

Hi everyone,

Recently I have begun having fun with a gentleman I have gotten to know online. We speak on the phone often and chat otherwise. In these conversations, we have both shared intimate details of what our turn ons are. We appear to be rather compatible sexually and I believe that there is a great likelihood that we will be getting together in the near future to explore our sexual compatibility.

He has a strong fondness for ass play, something that altho I have never experienced, am certainly very open to trying it. He has expressed to me the importance of preparing my ass for the experience

What I am looking for here is advice based on your own personal experiences. Do you enjoy ass play? If so, was there any particular methods you used to preparing your ass for the initial experience? Do you believe that you could have done something that would have made the experience better? If you have tried ass play, and did not enjoy it, I would like to hear from you as well. Is there a particular thing that you believe may have helped you to enjoy it more?

Kisses in advance for all you wisdom.