Thread: Which are you?
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2008, 11:03 PM
Starry-eyed Pixie

Send a message via Yahoo to BamaKyttn
I do my very best to appear calm, cool and collected and above all in COMPLETE CONTROL when it comes to how i am perceived by the general populous I can come across as very demanding and picky whereas in the bedroom not only do I want to be dominated, I enjoy being broken down, granted that may be due to me detachment issues but the question I hate to hear is " I don't care, how do you want to fuck?" sometimes it's ok...... but usually I prefer to not have to choose because I'm afraid it will disappoint my partner who may have preferred to cum in my ass rather than let me lick the flavor of my own pussy off his cock until he cums in my mouth...... >shrug< I am very submissive in the bedroom, I am supportive in the face of what I approve of in the way of a dominant individual, otherwise I will get rid of the offending dominant and take over doing their job in what I feel to be a more appropriate manner until I can find a more suitable person for the job...... the bad thing is I think I try to do this with relationships............