View Single Post
Old 11-23-2002, 11:07 PM
Learning to talk sexy

Saturday:

Kissing me almost as soon as you saw me, pulling me close, me with the cordless phone still in my hand from trying to dial the number to release the security gate, only you were calling me on your cell phone, so it didn't work that way, walking the few feet from my front door to the gate to open it and let you through.....kissing with you, passionately behind my barely closed front door, hands (yours and mine) everywhere, trying to find a place to rest, but needing to touch each other in so many places. Lifting my black shiney tank top out of the way so you could get a look at the bra of one of my new bra and panty sets, thumbs pressing against my nipples, then mouth moving against mine again.

Pushing me toward the living room, you position me just right and push me to sit on the couch, you drop down on your knees in front of me, moving my legs to straddle your chest as you pull down the cups of my bra and begin to feed, suck, bite, squeeze at my breasts, moving back and forth, pushing them close together, repeating the treatment and I arch my back upward to push my chest as close to you as possible.