View Single Post
Old 09-01-2008, 11:17 PM
Starry-eyed Pixie

Send a message via Yahoo to BamaKyttn
open minded is good, open relationship not good for everyone. I'm glad you've found a way that works for you Prophet love.

Lilith has found a way that works for her, congratulations.

I'm not sure I could handle the open relationship thing....when I offered it to my companions in my youth it was me not feeling worthy or not being totally happy in my relationship but refusing to leave until I knew they had someone else. (god why did I bring ex's into this forum.....?)it's taken me a long time but I'm happy and I think I deserve to be happy. I'm in a relationship with someone who is comfortable with himself as well as me and that makes me happy. Do I do shit that isn't on his faves list? yeah. and when he plays with my thighs I could smother him with a pillow but as he said in another thread he's exploring and enjoying the female form, I feel kinda special that I get to be that person. I know I can't be like Lady Lilith.... I control so much outside the bedroom to the point that everyone thinks I'm a cunt that when I'm somewhere I feel safe with a person I feel safe with I want to be able to submit. to give overcontrol to another person. I'm a very high stress person sex is my only release from that. I don't do drugs any more, I don't drink much ( a shot and a half made me tipsy ) I worry constantly. but when it comes to sex I can "give myself over to absolute pleasure" and not worry about anything. Maybe it's an addiction, maybe its an illness, maybe I'm just a needy Dependant individual hence making me not an individual. But a sinner? no.