View Single Post
Old 10-03-2008, 05:00 PM

1st. arest#2

Grandpa looks Misty over then at his grand daughter. "I could put her in a holding cell for tonight and let her go in the morning. What do yo think?" Looking at Connie. "That aint good enough. She needs the works maybe a cavity search is in order." Looking at grandpa with a smile. He studies Misty a moment. "You realy think she needs that?" "Oh yea she's had it done in the principals office before." "Realy" "Yep suspision of drug possesion." "Ok take her across the hall and book her. Tyrone takes her by the arm. "Lets go" Everyone follows they stop at a table to take her finger prints. "Can I do it?" Connie asks "Sure babe As Tyrone removes Mistys handcuffes Connie puts on a pair of latex gloves. She carefully presses each one of Misty's fingers into the ink and mashes them onto the report. She hands her a tissue to clean her fingers. "Do you have any drugs or weapons on you" Tyrone asks "No" Misty responds in a pissed off atitude. "Take your long sleve shirt off" Misty slowly removes it. "Empty your pockets and remove your jewlery Misty takes her neclace and rings off and takes some change from her pockets. "Connie you want to pat her down?" "Sure" "Ok bitch hands on your head spread your legs." Connie frisks her slowly from her shoulders down gropeing her big tits on the way down her upper body she rubs her ass and between her leggs squeezing her pussy through her jeans and slowly down her leggs. Her grandpa observes with pride "After highschool Im gonna have to give you a job." "Step through the metal detecter." It go's off "Did you miss something?" Tyrone asks Connie raises Misty's shirt to show the metal ball stuck in her bellybutton. "How did you know about that?" "PE." Connie responds "Lets get you picture taken Stand againest the wall put your toes on the red line." The chief snaps a photo of her "Now turn "The camera flashes again. Staci observes her with her file recording everything looking at the height chart. 5ft.6 "She's got high heels on" "Yea aint she a sexy thing? Don't worry their gonna come off. They proceed to a desk and chair. "Sit down" Misty sits in the metal chair Connie takes a small flashlight."Open your mouth" Misty opens up sticking out her tongue grandpa notices the ball on her tongue with intrest. He steps toward her as Connie examines the inside of her mouth with her fingers then her ears are checked As Connie takes Misty's ponytail holder out grandpa undoes his overalls they fall to his feet as Misty's butiful blonde hair falls down her back and across her face. Her mouth falls open with the look of shock on her face as the old man drops his boxers. She looks at his half erect cock as he strokes it and puts it to her lips. "Suck it" Misty shakes her head "No" "Suck it now" "Please No" He slaps her "Now suck it Bitch" Misty takes his nasty cock in her mouth in discust. "Oh yea thats more like it. Misty gags on it. Thinking this guy hasnt bathed in a month Misty usualy likes sucking a dick but this guy stinks. He finally cums in her mouth. He holds her head makeing her take his cum. It leaks out the corners of her mouth. He pulls out."Ah that was good Connie you bring her in anytime." He pulls his overalls up. and sits on the table. "Ok babe you can strip down now." Staci orders "What if I don't?" "Then we will do it for you." She kicks off her slutty pumps and stands unsnapps and unzips her jeans. "Shirt first" Misty raises and removes her shirt a sexy black lacey bra is underneith. They all gauck at her big 38Dcup breasts as she unclasps her bra They spring out freely and jiggle as she moves. Her areolas are huge light pink in color. Her nipples become erect as the cool air hits them. "I suppose ya'll like my big tits?" "Lift your tits up by the nipples only." Rachael the secretary orders from the doorway. "I didn't know you were here." Chief responds "I saw all ya'll follow this sexy thing in here So I was gonna take a look to." They look at Misty. "Continue please" She obeys the order everybody looks under her tits she lets them go and gives Rachael an icey staire with her hands on her hips."Ok get those jeans off" Rachael orders. She eases her jeans down.revealing a Black thong,Black garterbelt and nude stockings. "Hey she's got a tramp stamp tatoo" "Aint she full of surprises?" Connie responds. More later