Thread: PAGAN-09 set-up
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2008, 11:44 AM
Just me.

The first Pixie get together was in Branson, MO and organized by Sugarsprinkles; the second was PAGAN 06 and held at Niagara Falls, Ontario. It was organized by PantyFanatic. Then was PIP 07 held in the Peoria, IL area (Morton, IL) and was organized by Dicksbro. That was kind of a fill in to bridge the gap from PAGAN 06 to PAGAN 08 when we expected OF and his bride to be able to be with us again. Last one, of course, was PAGAN 08 and it was held in Nashville and was organized by Scarecrow and Mrs. King .

One thought suggested for the next one (PAGAN 09) was at/near Holland, Michigan but that was only an idea and no organizer has stepped forward. Another suggestion was in the Baltimore ... central E. Coast area. But no one has volunteered to organize it. Usually it takes someone very familar with the area to scout out inexpensive accomodations (hotels) and "things to do." They don't actually have to live there, but, do need to be able to invest the reseach effort to line things up. Also needs to be sensitive to the distances the likely attendees would have to travel with their likely associated costs (more of an issue if gas prices jump any higher than they are now.

A Florida get together would also be a possibility, but, like with Michigan and Baltimore ... a "leader" needs to step forward.

Hopefully, we'll find someone willing. My Mrs. said that if worse came to worse, we could do another PIP-like get together in the Peoria area, but, want to give others a chance to bring folks to their neck of the woods first. Also, if this keeps going, it'd be nice to save return visits for a few years so a site doesn't get "old."

Does that help prospective organizers ... or just scare you off? I hope it doesn't scare anyone off. I'm sure all of us that have made it to "PAGAN" events would be happy to help with some of the planning and preparation as needed.

DB