View Single Post
Old 11-30-2008, 11:53 PM
unregistered mutt. woof!

HI TigerL,
ok, try making sure the light is behind you rather than in front or too near either side. Your eyes will open wider, the iris will be larger (for more light) but larger iris seems to indicate greater interest and/or openness. Also, face straight on, don't see the man or object of your affection via the glancing view front the side of your eye. <roll, pitch, yaw> If your head is level, not tilting forwardly down and not lifted upwardly forcing a look up your nostrils, but pointing exactly in the same direction as your eyes, the person seeing your eyes, while looking into your eyes is allowed perfect symmetry in gaze, a most open, vulnerable and nonthreatening posture, as long as the smiles and ambiance are relatively positive in nurture. This is especially sure when the entire body is front facing aligned with head and eyes, all straight forward. A smile or at least a bit of a smirk or grin is important, it invites an engaging response to whatever stimuli is given, and is usually infectious.
pitch= the equiv. to nodding yes up and down;
yaw= the equiv to turning on a swivel left/right as in indicating "NO."
roll= the equivalent of tipping top of your head from ear on shoulder to other ear on other shoulder.

You can kiss me if you waaant to!
I might even get a boner if you think I could!
Adage: 2 things are certain in life; Death & Taxes. Therefore; God & Beelzebub had a meeting to fix the problem. A mighty storm prevailed for ages until finally they ended the storm with the agreement: From now on Anyone whom chooses doesn't have to die. "Everyone wins said Beelzebub. You get an eternally grateful bunch of worshippers praying forever for lower taxes as I goad & prod them forever with higher & higher taxation."