View Single Post
Old 12-05-2008, 11:36 PM
Everybody Stretch!

Miss You Guys Like Crazy!

Sis is NOT good!!!!!!!!

Having a hard time with bro-in-law. Of course he wants to hold on (biblical) but sis is suffering...in my opinion. I have no say that and I am frustrated!

She's in Johns Hopkins (again...6th time) and they have weaned her off of 80mg of Prednisone. She's had a grand moll seizure and they want to start chemo for some fucking reason. PLEASE LET HER ALONE!

She can't walk and she can't talk and she hasn't had thought of her own in 3 years. She's puffed up and looks really uncomfortable in her "new" skin. Bro-in-law keeps looking for a way out. I can't blame him but "I can see the forrest for the trees".

We spend so much time with a shell of a woman. I love her, but I know in my heart that she wouldn't want this for herself or anyone in our family. I can't override my bro-in-law's authority. I wish we could all hear her thoughts on this matter!

That's right...I'm saying I want my older (by two years) sister...my mentor...to die gracefully. I miss my sis. She's NOT here on this earth anymore. Just her body remains. And I see her every day. Or do I?

Hope you all understand why I've been away.

Thanks for understanding!

Prolly won't get back here inna while.

~Thomas Dewar~