View Single Post
Old 01-07-2009, 12:19 AM
unregistered mutt. woof!

I am actually a whore to a standard most anyone would have measured me against in my life. I'm a slut, cocksucker, bitch and some other friendly adjectives. Any person who wants to should call me those things. It doesn't bug me because I am gay, fag, queer, homo, bi and whatever else goes with it. But, I too am put off by the slinging of the terms. I've never been capable of calling those degradations out in any manner except as requested while we're actually making love and the orgasmic tide flows through our emotions. Then they are in the voicings of passion's sounds, those heady groanings that are in the immediacy of our intimate sensory ejaculations of the instant. After it's gone, we've settled in and the cooling down has come to pass, my words remains within me, my incapability to say those things returns.
Now, Miss bitch if you'll throw your slut ass across my face to drench my lips in your fine cunt juices we can get this fuck thing groovin' eh?
fukingruvin!
Adage: 2 things are certain in life; Death & Taxes. Therefore; God & Beelzebub had a meeting to fix the problem. A mighty storm prevailed for ages until finally they ended the storm with the agreement: From now on Anyone whom chooses doesn't have to die. "Everyone wins said Beelzebub. You get an eternally grateful bunch of worshippers praying forever for lower taxes as I goad & prod them forever with higher & higher taxation."