View Single Post
Old 01-13-2009, 02:43 PM
Call me FWM :)

DM, Moran taing, sweetie

texguy, I'm taking snapshots every few pounds I lose but I think I'd be doing you a BIG favour by keeping them to myself as they ain't pretty Keep talking and I might show you the final pic

Navarre and Coaster, thank you both, I'm still beaming

Yesterday was a good day and I'm really happy how it's going so far, as I think is noticeable in my last post Today is going really well, too. I found the increase of five minutes on my Walking Plan to be more of a trial than I expected, but I did it, trying to focus more on the music blasting out of my ipod than on the walking, that helped a lot.

I noticed on the plan sheet that it says to take two days rest from exercise. Of course, I read that AFTER I'd walked both Saturday and Sunday I will still walk next weekend but maybe go back to last week's plan for those two days. I think two whole days of rest and I'll lose my momentum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlirtWithMe
I'm walking at 4.5mph
^^^ I was wrong when I typed this. The speed I am walking at is 4mph. 4.5mph would surely break me into a jog.

I have started doing sit-ups using the ab roller, as I wrote that I would in my last post. I did 150 in total, 6 sets of 25 reps. 50 'normal' ones (front) and 50 to each side. I don't know if that's enough but I will continue with that this week and start to increase next week

I hope things are going well for the rest of you