View Single Post
Old 04-05-2009, 11:33 AM

Part 5

Janet was in the living room reading the newspaper when Ethan entered, wearing just his shorts. She looked up at him, beaming with happiness.

"I heard her shout when you took her cherry," she said. Ethan blushed. "She liked it, didn't she?"

"Yeah, I guess she did," Ethan said, and sat on the sofa.

"I knew you were the right man for the job."

"Thank you. I'm flattered." He hesitated and there was a moment of silence between them. "How long have you been planning this?" he asked.

Janet chuckled. "Actually, only since I saw you banging your sister." She casually laid her hand in his lap, directly on the lump of his penis, which quickly grew hard again. "I was shocked and fascinated, of course. But when I saw this, it gave me the idea to see if you were interested."

Sandi came into the room just as her mother was finishing her sentence, but Janet did not remove her hand from Ethan's lap. They both looked at her. She was glowing, and her face was radiant. She had put on a short terry cloth robe, loosely tied at the waist and open all the way down her front to expose her bare chest and cleavage. She plopped on the other sofa and the robe fell away a little bit, baring one of her breasts. She did not bother to cover it up.

"You look like a new woman," Janet said proudly, smiling at her daughter.

"I feel different," Sandi said, crossing one of her legs under her.

"In what way?" Ethan asked.

"I don't know. Like I'm not a little girl any more. Like I know some secrets now that they don't tell little girls." She looked down at her mom's hand rubbing Ethan's cock and she blushed.

Ethan laughed at her embarrassment. "You're not as innocent as you try to let on, but your genuine modesty makes you a more beautiful person."

"Oh shut up," Sandi said, blushing even more.

Janet laughed. She caught Ethan's eye for a moment, tilted her head, leaned forward, and planted her lips on his. Sandi almost gasped out loud, but watched them with fascination. Their lips broke apart and Sandi could see their tongues intertwined like snakes.

Ethan was a little shocked that Janet would do this right in front of her daughter, but since she had brought him over to fuck the young girl, he figured he shouldn't be too surprised. Her hand was still squeezing his cock, which was ready to burst out of his shorts. He wondered what she had in mind next, although he was sure that whatever it was, he would enjoy it immensely.

Janet and Ethan broke apart and looked at Sandi together. She was staring at them with her mouth open, and when she realized she was staring, she snapped her mouth shut and grinned. Ethan stood up and slipped his shorts down over his hips. His cock seemed to jump out, hanging long and stiff from the front of his body. The bright light from the late afternoon sun shined across the shaft like a spotlight, highlighting every thick inch of it like a masterpiece sculpture.

Ethan held out his hand for Sandi. She got up, giggling, took his hand, and sat down beside him when he sat down. He spread his arms out across the back of the sofa. The warm sunlight was shining on the back of his neck. The mother and the daughter were on either side of him, and his cock was standing up between his legs, begging for attention.

Janet licked her lips, looking back and forth between Ethan and Sandi. She put her hand on his chest.

"I want to show you how to give a blowjob," Janet said, looking at Sandi.

Sandi blushed again. "I've done that, Mom," she said, pretending to be mature and experienced.

"You've put little boys wee-wees in your mouth, but you've never sucked a man's cock."

Sandi looked down like she had been scolded, but Ethan could see a grin on her lips and mischief in her eye. Janet put her hand around his cock, lifting it straight up. She gently stroked it in her hand, watching her daughter's eyes. Sandi glanced back and forth from her mother's eyes to her mother's hands. She caught Ethan watching them and laughed uncomfortably.

Janet bent forward and lightly, tenderly, kissed the huge head like she was kissing a child as she tucked it in for bed. She kissed the tip and the underside and all the way around, leaving small traces of red lipstick on the skin. She stuck her tongue out between her open lips and touched it to the head, licking slowly, deliberately around the narrow slit. She closed her mouth to get her tongue wet again and sensuously licked up the side to the head, lowered her mouth over the head, closed her lips around the shaft, and slowly sucked her mouth off with a soft smack.

"You have to do more than just put it in your mouth and move your head up and down," Janet said. "That might be fine for one of your boyfriends, but a real man will quickly get bored with that. Try it," she said, holding his cock up for her. "You have to love it, adore it, worship, in the way a man worships and adores you and your body."