View Single Post
Old 04-05-2009, 11:34 AM

Part 7

Ethan looked down. His penis was drooping over on its side. "I think so," he said. "I should probably be getting home now."

"Can you come back over tomorrow?" Sandi said, with a sad pout on her lips.

"Sure. I can come back over tonight if you'd like."

"Good," Janet said. "I have more plans for you."

It was dark before Ethan returned and knocked on Janet's front door. Sandi opened it, and smiled seductively when she saw him. She had put on a light, summery dress with a short hemline and a low neckline.

"Come in," she smiled, and held the door open for him.

"How are you?" he said, noticing the gleam in her eye. "You look very nice."

"Thank you. Are you gonna kiss me?"

Ethan smiled. He leaned over to kiss her. Their lips touched lightly, then she wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him tight to her warm body for a deep, passionate kiss. She moaned as his tongue found hers inside her mouth, and she pressed her groin against his.

Janet came in and saw them holding each other, kissing. "You two act like you haven't seen each other in weeks."

"Hi, Janet," Ethan said, blushing in embarrassment. She was wearing a short, tight, black skirt and a white blouse.

"I never noticed before how good you look in jeans," Janet said, admiring the shape of his penis hanging down his pants.

Ethan looked down at his front. "Thank you," he said.

Janet looked disappointed. "Don't I get a kiss?"

Ethan grinned. "You look great yourself." He took her in his arms and kissed her. She put one arm around his neck and forced her knee between his legs, rubbing her thigh against the bulge of his hard shaft. When they broke apart, Sandi was watching them anxiously.

Janet took a deep breath. "Have you eaten dinner, yet?" she asked.

"Mom," Sandi said, feeling unbearably anxious.

Janet looked at her daughter and smiled at Ethan. "Sandi has no patience."

"I'm only eighteen, Mom."

Janet hesitated for a second, admiring her daughter's beautiful features and Ethan's fabulous body. They looked delightful standing beside each other. "Okay. Let's go to my bedroom."

Sandi nearly jumped for joy and led them down the hall to her mother's big bedroom and climbed onto the king size bed, waiting for them to catch up. Janet sat on the bed with her, leaning back on her elbows.

"We want to watch you take your clothes off," she said, grinning at Ethan. Sandi crawled on her belly next to her mom and rested her chin in her palms, also grinning at him.

Ethan's eyebrows went up in surprise. He had underestimated Janet, he thought, but what the hell, she wanted him to fuck both of them. "Okay," he smiled back at them, and slowly pulled his t-shirt off over his head. Janet and Sandi giggled to each other like little girls at a tea party. He unbuckled his belt and dropped his pants and they sighed together at the sight of his bare, stiffening cock.

"Now you can undress us," Janet said, laying back on the bed.

"My pleasure," Ethan grinned. He slowly peeled off each of their clothing and they were all laying on the bed, naked.

"When you two made love this afternoon, what position were you in?" Janet asked.

"Sandi was on top," Ethan said in a matter-of-fact way. Sandi wasn't sure what her mother meant.

Janet looked impressed. "That's a good way to start," she said. "I want to show Sandi a few positions," she said, looking at Ethan, as she laid back and spread her legs. "Since you already did it that way, let's start with you on top." Ethan crawled on top of her, lowering himself between her legs, and slipped his cock into her warm, moist cunt. Sandi watched with fascination. "This is probably the most common way to make love," Janet told her daughter. She hooked her ankles around the backs of Ethan's thighs. "It gives the man all the control."

Ethan's cock was buried inside her. He looked at Sandi. "But it doesn't give the woman as much satisfaction as other positions," he said.

"That's true," Janet said. "Look at how he's able to get it deep inside me." Sandi examined where her mother's hand was pointing between her legs, where Ethan's huge cock disappeared in her tiny hole.

"Does that feel good?" Sandi asked curiously.

"Yes, it does," Janet told her. Ethan was moving his hips in and out and her face was grimacing. "Ethan, let Sandi see how it feels."