View Single Post
Old 07-12-2009, 02:01 PM
Goddess Of the night

Send a message via Yahoo to Rhiannon

I Met my spouse online and we met as he came to where i lived for college graduation present just to visit. get minds out of gutter. i was married to my *bleck spouse at time and we were just friends. I then moved in the area to give the new start thing with hubby which didn't work out as he was an ass. He was always there for me. Many many years go back and i finally leave said spouse the day the divorce became final he said he was marrying me, well obviously i said he was out of his fucking mind.. Well this year July 17th we celebrate our 10th anniversary. yeah he gets to say he told me so that day every year.

so if you are brave and honest online sites can work. remember rules
1. if he gives you willys online don't agree to meet even for drink you wil be looking for rescue.

2. don't ever go the first time and meet alone. meet with friend and then if ok. make excuse and go to ladies room and let her know its ok to leave.since you men think we go in packs anyways

I say the 2nd one as i met someone long ago alone and came out shaking as he gave me chills and felt like if i didn't get away i was going to be raped.. I literally drove home shaking and locked the house doors. My best friend came over and first hugged me an gave me lecture i am typing here.

above all have fun

GOOD LUCK
Rhiannon
I love to dance with a stranger and to feel his delight,
And when the dancing is through, I kick off my shoes,
And I listen to the beating of his heart