View Single Post
Old 12-06-2002, 01:09 PM

Bumping Into A Stranger

I was running late as usual having spent hours lost surfing the internet before I noticed the time. I still hadn’t gone to the store to pick up the things I needed for dinner. I quickly turned off the computer, slipped on a pair of shoes, grabbed my purse and headed out the door. Once inside the store I began rushing through the isles so that I could get out of there as quickly as possible.

“Oh gosh, I’m so sorry.” I said not looking at him. I stooped down to pick up the items that had fallen from his bag after I had carelessly walked right into him. “I had my mind on other things and I just didn’t see you there.”

“Hey, no problem, nothing’s broke. Let me help you up.” He said in a soft sexy tone I looked up immediately and saw him smiling with his hand held out.

“Thanks and I really am sorry.” I said softly, not able to take my eyes from that smile. I took his hand and my heart skipped a beat, feeling the warmth of his hand holding mine. He was an attractive man, somewhat older than myself, tall with dark hair and eyes, wearing a black sweatshirt and blue jeans.

“Really it’s okay.” He said, his hand still holding mine and I couldn’t help but notice how his eyes seemed to be soaking me in. I had on blue jeans and a black pullover sweater that distinctly outlined my breasts, especially having not worn a bra and by the look on his eyes I could tell he had noticed this.

“Well I better finish my shopping, sorry again.” I said as I took my hand from his, feeling myself already blushing from the intensity in his look.

“Yeah me too. Don’t hesitate to bump into me anytime.” He said with a flirting wink.

“Hey be careful what you say, I just might do that.” I giggled, my face felt flushed and I couldn’t believe I was actually flirting back with this stranger. I quickly turned and started to walk away and I could almost feel his eyes watching me.

“Well if that’s the case, tell me your name for next time.” He continued flirting, following behind me.

“Dana and I really was just kidding.” I said, smiling at him, even though I wasn’t sure had been joking or not. “So what’s yours?”