View Single Post
Old 08-15-2009, 06:04 PM
Naked and in Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by OzKristin
Anyway, just looking for some stories you sexy pixies can let me in on about your first girl on girl experience....if it becomes a regular thing I plan on posting some pics on here too!

My first experiences was when I was about 10 or so (um, i was an early bloomer and knew i liked boys and girls from as far back as i can remember), with a very good friend about the same age. I think it started out as touching and rubbing each other's clits. The licking wasn't until much later and penetration with fingers and objects like candles was way way later. Although I do remember things we'd do with pegs was quite enjoyable. To this day, I still remember how her pussy tasted and smelled. Ahhhhhh, fond memories. She got married and moved away when she was 16 and I haven't seen her in years.

And my first experience as an adult was in college, as female/female experiences growing up in a small town was pretty much impossible and had to be put on hold. The first one was with a friend and she initiated it one night in her dorm room when she began rubbing her foot against my foot and then very tentatively touched my right nipple through my t-shirt. It didn't take long for things to progress from there.

I hope this new avenue opens up to you very soon. (uh-huh pun intended) And I can't wait to hear all about it.

---- kathy